Sound Care – Personal Development – Anthony Doux
By listening and expressing one’s self, others and sounds, Anthony Doux combines music and personal development.
He is a sound practitioner, a consultant in the relation of assistance, a musician, composer and author of the blog www.desmusiquespourguerir.com.
He is an explorer and experimenter of the links between music & wellness.
By means of unique therapeutic albums, he offers new tools for personal fulfillment:
– by creating the first auditive and musical breathing guides to practice cardiac coherence: Cd Coeur symphonique (Symphonic Heart), Coeur symphonique 432 (Symphonic Heart 432), Métamorphose (Metamorphosis), Caresse (Caress), Amplitude
– by creating the first acoustic albums around sacred frequencies: Frequency 528 and Frequency 741
– using specific recording techniques: Cd Vibratory Concerto recorded with binaural microphones.
– using specific musical therapeutic tools: Cd Voyage sonore 432 (Sonic voyage 432), tuned to the 432 Hz, with a particular sound and musical organization.
To share and experience sound in a live setting, he offers:
– Vibratory concerts: Resonate with Tibetan bowls, Breathe with the accordion, To restructure with drums, To harmonize with harmonic singing …
– Sensory sound concerts and voyages with energetic dancing: Echo 528 and Dedans Dehors are two proposals on the border of performance and sound care.
– « Cardiac Coherence and Spontaneous Movement » workshops in collaboration with Estelle Chabretou, choreographer and dancer.
– Individual sound treatments
In April 2018, he participed in the first congress of cardiac coherence in Marseille.